K11 KULTURE ACADEMY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT METHODS
- Participants / parents / legal guardian should read the terms and conditions before submitting the enrolment form and settling the payment. K11 will refer to the part titled Program Details on Confirmation Letter as final.
- Participants / parents / legal guardian should submit the enrolment form on or before the Closing Date (1 calendar days before class commencement date). Late applications will not be considered.
- Participants / parents / legal guardian should provide accurate Chinese and English name, contact number and e-mail on the enrolment form, so that K11 can contact the participants when necessary.
- The enrollment shall take place at the cashier in K11 Select, chi K11 Art Space, 3/F KLUB 11 Koncierge or ⦁ K11 ⦁ Kulture⦁ Academy Website.
- Classes / workshops are only confirmed once fees are paid in full.
- Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis upon full payment. Acceptance is subject to the discretion of K11 Loyalty Program Limited (“K11”).
- The successful applicants will be notified of their application result via email. Please check your email accordingly.
No refunds on class/workshop fees paid (cash / KLUB Points) (if any) will be made (including absentee or unable to provide related document proof on workshop date, etc.) except in the circumstances when a class/workshop is full or being cancelled. Participants will be notified for such cases.
Class/workshop’s enrolment cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts.
Fees and places of the classes/workshops cannot be transferred. Only enrolled participants are allowed to attend the workshops.
POINTS TO NOTE
- K11 staff may require participants to provide their identity certificates so as to verify participants’ identities. K11 reserves the right to stop those who fail to prove their identities from taking workshops.
- The workshop description is for reference only.
- K11 reserves the right to cancel workshops if the no. of application falls below the requisite minimum; and to change the time and instructor of workshops should this be necessary.
- No photo taking and video/audio recording is allowed by parents/ legal guardian/participant during class/workshop without the consent of K11.
- K11 is entitled to take photographs of, video-tape or audio-record the classes/workshops, and use such photo(s), image(s), audio(s) and video(s) (“Recordings”) in any media or format throughout the world in perpetuity (including but not limited to press releases, print advertisements, posters, leaflets, Facebook page or other social networking sites or web pages for public viewing and downloading, etc.) without any payment or consideration to the participants. The Recordings belongs to and is the absolute property of K11.
- Participants acknowledge that the class/workshop (if taking place in a publicly visible area) may be photographed or video-recorded by other third party and they should be aware of this before making the decision to enroll and they agree to hold K11 harmless in relation to any complaint(s) made regarding this issue.
TYPHOONS AND RAINSTORMS
- If a class/workshop has to be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather, K11 staff will notify the participant(s) of the arrangements as soon as possible. Generally, if typhoon signal no. 8 or above or red/black rainstorm is hoisted or still hoisted at or after 8:00 am, workshops that day held at 6:00pm or before will be cancelled. If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or red/black rainstorm is hoisted or still hoisted at or after 3:00 pm, workshops that day held after 6:00 pm will be cancelled. All the affected classes/workshops will be postponed or subject to other arrangements as shall be notified by K11 staff. Apart from the hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above or due to red/black rainstorm, the classes/workshops will not be affected by other weather conditions.
- K11 may decide whether to continue the classes/workshops according to the actual situation.
- The above arrangement is for reference only. In all cases, participants / parents / legal guardian should consider the weather, road and transport situation to decide whether to attend the classes/workshops. No make-up class/workshop or refund will be arranged to the absentee for these cases. No make-up workshop or refund will be arranged for workshops cancelled due to bad weather.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- K11 does not make any warranty in respect of any part of this program and disclaims all liability in relation thereto. Participants / parents/ legal guardian and participants shall waive all his or her rights and interest, if any, of any natures to pursue against K11.
- K11 is entitled to suspend, terminate or cancel this program or any part thereof at any time without any prior notice or compensation.
- K11 has the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- K11 has the absolute right to interpret these terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, the decision of K11 shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
The personal data provided by applicants will be used for newsletter and promotion of K11. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request access to and to correct personal data. To access your personal data, please contact K11 office.
- The Chinese version of these terms and conditions is for reference only. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English and Chinese versions, the English version prevails.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.