Donut Playhouse Entry Ticket — The Biggest Slide and Ball Pit Awaits!
1/7 (Thu) 11:00AM
Address: Shop G050, G/F, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Take your little ones on a stunning adventure at Donut Playhouse! Children can enjoy the 3-storey sculptural ‘Happy Mega Slide’ custom-designed by award-winning Danish firm MONSTRUM, learn with Donut & Ah Meow at ‘School Playground’, and dive into a ball pit of joy at ‘Bubble Power’!
- ‘Happy Mega Slide’ + ‘School Playground’ (around 20 minutes)
- ‘Bubble Power’: Extra Large Ball Pit (around 20 minutes)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: HK$260
Mon–Sun: 11AM – 7PM
2PM – 3PM
On Sundays, take your kids to Donut and Ah Meow’s surprise meet-and-greet session! Buy your tickets now!
Enquiry: 9187 9792
- To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child (80cm – 140cm).
- Participants are required to wear socks.
- Happy Mega Slide is for children aged 3 years old or above.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before registration. No additional time outside of the registered session will be given to latecomers. Participants who are 10 minutes late will be denied entry.
- Each session time is about 40 minutes.
- For enquiries on the playhouse opening hours, session times, and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff.
- Subject to quota availability.
- The opening hours and game content of Donut Playhouse may be subject to change in accordance to its operational needs, without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision.
Shop G050, G/F, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong