Address: Shop B249 A-D, B2, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Donut Golf Club is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. The playground consists of four areas, ‘Game Zone’, ‘Practice Zone’, ‘The Lawn’ and ‘The Leaderboard’.
In the ‘Game Zone’ are four differently designed tracks. Not only do these tracks test your kids’ skills, vision, coordination and accuracy in golf, but also learn the science theories of golf through observations. The ‘Practice Zone’ offers relatively simple tracks for your kids to practice and master their golf skills. ‘The Lawn’ allows you to take a break and capture the best moment of your children playing golf. If the children perform well, they can also challenge the champion throne and leave a record on the ‘The Leaderboard’. Come challenge yourself with Donut and Ah Meow!
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-7pm (Cleaning time: 1:30pm-2:30pm)
You may also like "Happy Mega Slide": https://bit.ly/2S16eRu
GENERAL ENQUIRY HOTLINE:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes golf games in B2 for 20 minutes
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- For the online ticket holders please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20 minutes; Final admission time is 30 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
Shop B249 A-D, B2, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong